Sunday, April 6, 2008

Class 2 Begins! Week 1

I finally made it to Class 2!!! Can you BELIEVE IT?? I still kind of can't. It's definitely very scary, pressure pressure pressure!

Haha, my new mentor is Mike Walling, he currently works for Blue Sky. Check out his IMDb here: IMDb. Just thought it was crazy, I just fell in love with Horton Hears a Who! and now I have a mentor that worked on it, pretty awesome. AND my Q&A is at a better time, not so late yayyy!

OK so this class we get about 4 weeks for each assignment. Pretty crazy, it's weird from going to 1 week freak outs to having a bit more time. Anyways, this week we had to take video reference, pick one clip and then sketch from that.

We had the option to: Kick a ball, Take a giant step to the side, or turn 180 degrees.

Here's what I took for reference:



I chose Kick #1. Here are my sketches:



No comments: