So I haven't been doing much over the summer, mostly just trying to recover from constant work and animating.
I did manage to finish this Disney Villains painting that I have been working on for a while. Here is the final product with the reference image I used:
The design was from the 2004 Disney Catalog Halloween cover. I really liked the colors and decided to do a larger one. Sorry the photos aren't larger, I shrunk them for the web and don't have the larger ones with me right now.
I also went to SIGGRAPH and had a blast. Met a lot of really cool people and made some new friends. I definitely needed to be around energetic, excited creative people again. I feel a bit more energized now. Can't wait for 2010!
1 week ago